Special Offer


For a short period of time, I'm offering a set of 15 prints of my earlier works  - beautifully printed on white silk A4 paper, and ready for framing.  The finish is clear, smooth and matte, and both colour and graphite works are represented. 

The entire Mythos set is $AUD 89.00, (free shipping in Australia only), and payment can be made by direct transfer. 

Ordering is simple - contact me by email (zeddess@gmail.com), and say, "Hey Zian, I'd like to order a Mythos Print set, here's a  secure mailing address" and I'll send you the details for payment, and get your prints to you as soon as humanly possible. Some days I might even be superhuman.

Prints are created by demand, so please expect time for printing, packaging and shipping. 

Folks in Mackay and Brisbane have the opportunity to buy direct from the agent, so just contact me for details, and avoid the need for shipping. 

Love art, stay beautiful,
Z xxx