Work In Crisis





For the third time I have embarked on this composition - "Let It Take Over", although the force has not exactly been with me during this process. It was to be expected that at some point the flow of work might stumble, given the ease with which recent artworks have been completed.

Indeed, even as a work in progress, this work has not been received well by the public, and I'm in two minds about destroying it and letting the idea pass. I was beginning to be quite pleased with the aesthetic, but my expectations were brought low with the minimal response it has gained.

Not all compositions are made equal.

And usually the fact that they are such a struggle to complete is indicator enough that they are not meant to be. When your advertising receives more acclaim than your product, you have a problem....